Lending as a Service1
Looking to stand out in the crowded spending account space? Want to increase revenue from your current accounts?
We can help.
Easily reduce risks and increase revenue
Lane Health can attach an Advance Line of Credit1 to spending account debit cards. With our solution, we turn your existing debit cards into charge cards, allowing employees to access funds for qualified medical expenses on the same card as their other spending accounts. And, if an HSA account is associated with the card, cardholders can repay principal and related fees (in lieu of interest) with PRE-TAX dollars, providing additional tax savings.
Administrators benefit from:
- significantly increased interchange fees, and
- increased administration fees that result from providing cards to a broader population of people who might not otherwise opt into, or be eligible for, CDH programs.
We operate in full compliance with consumer lending laws and DOL/IRS regulations where applicable.
Innovative lending platform for spending cards Administrators
The Lending as a Service program through Lane Health provides the opportunity for spending card Administrators to white label or co-brand this innovative FinTech lending platform. Established institutions with large, embedded customer bases can customize our platform to meet their business needs and optimize the capital delivery process to their customers, allowing them to benefit from our investment in building a fully operational and compliant lending platform.
Our platform includes the following features:
- Proprietary underwriting model that relies only on employer-provided information.
- No credit checks.
- Detailed credit policy by WebBank.
- Adjustments for IRS limits (where applicable).
- Periodic limit recalculations to reflect IRS contribution limits and changes to employee salary and tenure.
- Card transaction processing.
- Advance fee and principal repayment calculations.
- Payroll integration.
- Card administration platform integration.
- Funding source intergration.
- Proprietary account stacking processes.
- Daily and weekly reconcilliation.
- Reporting and member communications.
- Loan servicing (statements, collections).
- Full-time Chief Compliance Officer.
- Terms and conditions aligned with Reg-Z and IRS/DOL requirements.
- Advance1 activation process follows compliance expectations for lending regulations.
- Sales and marketing materials go through rigorous compliance review.
- Rigorous compliance review of hundreds of HIPAA, Reg-Z and IRS/DOL compliant processes, procedures and systems.
- Simple, easy to integrate user portal.
- SSO capabilities.
- CRM-ready Advance1 information.
- Customized employer and administrator dashboards.
- Utilization opportunity identification.
- Employee-specific education campaigns
- Using the card already in their wallet, they can easily activate the Advance feature.
Flexible and fast to launch
We do the heavy lifting on both setup and administration. Your administration work will remain virtually unchanged after adding the Lane Health’s Advance line of credit to your debit cards.
From sales decks to documents to staff training, your team will have everything they need to effectively and legally market your Lane Health’s Advance line of credit.
Through joint marketing campaigns, we can highlight our partnership and help you connect to new customers.
You’ll also get dedicated support for any technical, client or customer issues that arise.
Like the solution but don’t
currently have your own spending
account card program?
Call us. We can also provide a full suite of white-label card
1. Advances are issued by WebBank, Member FDIC